WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SPOUTING AND GUTTERING?
There’s no difference, spouting and guttering are the same thing, we use the terms interchangeably.
WHY ARE YOUR PRODUCTS BETTER?
- Continuous Fascia & Spouting is rolled out onsite and cut to measure the exact specification of your home.
- Once your Fascia & Spouting is formed, it’s ready to be installed on your home, there’s no waiting or delays.
- Since there’s no joins, there’s nowhere for water to leak through and cause corrosion (so your spouting lasts longer).
- You choose the colour of your Fascia, Spouting and Downpipes, so there’s no need to paint your new fixtures to match your existing colours.
- We use a heavier gauge steel than the industry standard, so our products are more durable (so you can put a ladder up against it without worrying about damaging your spouting).
- We also place our brackets closer together, so once your new fixtures are up, they stay up.
WHAT ABOUT PRICE? IS CONTINUOUS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN ORDINARY PVC?
It’s actually much the same price if not cheaper at times. Give us a call and we’ll organise a time to come around and give you a detailed quote.
WHY CHOOSE COLORSTEEL OVER PVC?
- Longer life – Colorsteel doesn’t breakdown and become brittle in the sunlight like plastic does.
- Sturdier – it won’t crack or warp when objects are placed against it (eg ladders).
- Colours! We have dozens of colours available – you don’t have to paint over your new fixtures to match the rest of the exterior of your home.
HOW DO I GO ABOUT ORGANISING A QUOTE?
Give us a call, or use the contact form here on our website. We’ll be in touch as soon as possible to arrange the best time for one of the team to pop around and see you.